Aura Hotel Barú is a “Petit” hotel located on the beautiful Island of Barú within the Cholón cove 45 minutes by boat from the city of Cartagena and 20 minutes from the Rosario Islands. Barú is one of the most exotic tourist attractions in Colombia for its dazzling Caribbean landscapes that, thanks to our Hotel, are at your fingertips.
The Hotel has 16 rooms, two accesses to the sea and beach areas equipped with sun decks and beds where you can enjoy delicious tropical cocktails and Caribbean cuisine; You can also practice various water sports and perform different activities in the surroundings of the area.
• Transfer Hotel in Cartagena (Bocagrande, North and downtown zone) to “Marina Santa Cruz” Pier in private service
• Transfers on board a speedboat: Pier of Cartagena – Baru (Aura Sport Hotel) – pier of Cartagena in regular service without English speaking guide.
• 2 nights bed & breakfast
• Non-motorized activities (Kayaks & Paddle Boards)
• Transportation to Playa Azul without food or consumption (Duration 2 hours)
• Pick up time at the hotel in (Bocagrande /North and downtown zone): From 7:15 to 7:40 Hrs.
• Arrival time to “Marina Santa Cruz” pier (from 8:00 to 8:15 Hrs.)
• Departure time to Aura Sport Baru at 8:30 Hrs. (Subject to changes)/ Passengers must arrive at the pier at least 15 minutes before departure
• Departure time from Aura Sport Baru to Cartagena at 15:30 Hrs. (Subject to changes) passengers must arrive at the pier at least 15 minutes before departure
• Duration on board the speed boat: Approximately 1 hour per way
• Duration, arrival, and departure times are subject to changes and weather conditions
• Doesn’t include:
– Pier tax of USD 8 per person. (Payment only in cash in Colombian pesos
– Aquatic Activities are not included (Snorkeling, diving, aquarium tour, etc.)
– Transfer from pier to hotel in Cartagena/ Airport
• CHD rate apply for children under 9 years
• Transfer service does not apply for passengers in Manzanillo’s Hotels.